FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Booking a room? Have a question?
Please review the Frequently Asked Questions. The answer to your question is likely already posted. If not, and you’ve been redirected here by firstname.lastname@example.org, a member of our Support Team will be in touch shortly.
Use Ctrl / Cmd + F to search for keywords.
We update our FAQ page regularly.
01. Why is my credit / debit card transaction unsuccessful at the booking checkout?
Some of the most common reasons for failed transaction include:
1. Incorrect details entered.
2. Expired or maxed out card
3. Card reported stolen
4. Card cancelled
5. Card put on hold due to geographic location
6. Card type or issuing bank not supported by vendor payment gateway
7. Vendor payment gateway requires 3D secure to be setup on card type. This is specific to “3D secure not enabled” error
Our software is designed to link to each vendor’s unique payment gateway, which is managed independently from our own systems.
If you continue to have issues with your transaction, we advise contacting the vendor directly.
02. Is it better to book a room via the hotel website or via an Online Travel Agent (e.g., Booking.com)?
You can also ring the property and book a room over the phone!