Spring into Action
with Seasonal Campaigns
Tuesday, 28th of January 2020
With Christmas almost a distant memory now is the perfect time to ensure your digital promotions are Spring ready! From seasonal events such as Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and Easter to incorporating some of the season’s themes and values such as renewal, health and pampering into your promotional campaigns, will ensure you make the most of the season.
Also don’t forget to give your Gift Voucher offering a seasonal make-over with dining offers, pampering treats or romantic getaways…
Adding a seasonal feel to your campaigns is a great way to re-fresh your offering keeping it timely and current to ensure it resonates with your audience.
- Re-fresh some imagery to add a Spring feel
- Ensure the Home page reflects each seasonal offering and event
- Dedicated landing pages for events and offers and on-site CTA’s that are creative and engaging
- Enhance your SEO to ensure it reflects key events and seasonal interests
- Email Marketing campaigns – to promote events and seasonal offers
- Paid Search, Display & Video and Social Media Ads that widen the reach and promote each offering to their target markets
The list goes on…
However, implementing an effective digital marketing campaign for any season requires effective planning, timely implementation and monitoring and analysis to ensure that it adapts to best meet market demands. Enabling you to learn from each campaign so that future promotions can be adapted to deliver stronger, more targeted results. Adding a touch of creativity and imagination to the mix will ensure they deliver results each and every time.
For information on how to ensure your digital marketing plan ticks all the boxes for seasonal campaigns talk to us today. We would be delighted to help!