Spring into Action
with Seasonal Campaigns
Tuesday, 28th of January 2020
With Christmas a distant memory, now is the perfect time to get your digital promotions spring ready! From annual events such as Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, and Easter, to incorporating seasonal themes such as renewal, health, and pampering into your promotions. Make the most of this lucrative season.
Spruce up your gift voucher offering with a seasonal make-over. Dining offers, spa breaks, and couples’ getaways perfectly complement relevant themes of self-care, revitalisation, and romance. Keep your offers current by taking the following steps:
- Refresh marketing imagery to add a spring feel. Floral patterns, vibrant colours, and eye catching slogans are the key to success.
- Ensure your website homepage effectively advertises the offerings elsewhere on your site. Link directly to booking and voucher engines with magnetic banner ads and pop ups.
- Set up dedicated landing pages for events and onsite CTA’s that are creative and engaging.
- Update and enhance your SEO campaign to be spring ready!
- Make the most of email marketing campaigns and newsletters to announce your irresistible offers.
- Use paid search, video, and social media marketing to widen your reach and effectively engage your target market.
Implementing a successful digital marketing campaign requires effective planning, timely implementation, attentive monitoring, and broad analysis. This allows you to gain invaluable experience and learn from each campaign so that future promotions may be adapted to deliver stronger, more targeted results. Add a touch of creativity and imagination to deliver the best results every time.
For tips on how to achieve a powerful digital marketing plan, talk to us today. We’ve got it covered.