Global Distributions Systems
Global Distribution System (GDS) and International Portal Connectivity
In1 Solutions, in association with HotelREZ, offers you connectivity to all major Global Distribution Systems (GDS) and 1000+ International Portal websites. Your property will be fully represented on the four GDSs – Galileo, Amadeus, Sabre and Worldspan and Internet Distribution (IDS) sites such as Expedia, Lastminute and Priceline.
What does this mean?
Your property will be linked to over 350,000 travel agents and distributors worldwide, providing access to all four major GDS systems and over 1000 international portal websites. This offer allows you to reach an even wider global market and ensures ease of management and reduced time and overhead.
We put a strong focus on the initial setup of each property and how it appears in the GDS ensuring that your property is fully and accurately represented and bookable! You will benefit from HotelREZ’s Global Preferred Partnerships with Travel Management Companies and additional marketing opportunities. We are confident that we have concluded an agreement with a partner that we know will deliver the best opportunity of maximizing bookings.
- Link to all GDSs worldwide and international travel websites
- Availability and rates automatically linked to IMC
- Confirmed bookings delivered straight into the IMC (or PMS if integrated with our booking engine)
- Instant email notification sent to you and guest for confirmed bookings. Optional SMS notification is also available.
- You have control to apply percentage increases to your rates for GDS and International portal website bookings
- We deal with the Travel Agent – you don’t have to
- 1 year contract
GDS Support and maintenance
Our team will work with you to support your business development strategy. Your membership fee ensures that you get the best professional support from our account and revenue management team continuously throughout your membership, which includes:
- Strategic Marketing and Business Development distribution plan for your property.
- Monthly pro-active calls from your Account Manager.
- Monthly systems training sessions at your disposal at no additional cost.
- On demand support by telephone and HotelREZ’s excellent online chat facility.
- Inclusion in our Core and Niche marketing programs, distributed worldwide to our database of agents, in local language including Active, Life, Business, Festival, Destination and Channel.
- Real-time dynamic reporting ensuring you have the information you need when you need it.
RFP programs through GDS
Corporate, Leisure and strategic partner RFP’s are presented to our members via various online RFP tools including Lanyon, RFP Express and Nexus. We work closely with our clients to ensure your account or revenue manager maximizes your participation in the RFP’s open to you and we support the web based system with regular free training sessions throughout the year.