GLOBAL DISTIBUTION SYSTEMS (GDS)
& INTERNATIONAL PORTAL CONNECTIVITY
In1 Solutions, in association with HotelREZ, offers you connectivity to all major Global Distribution Systems (GDS) and 1000+ International Portal websites. Your property will be fully represented on the four GDSs – Galileo, Amadeus, Sabre, and Worldspan – as well as Internet Distribution (IDS) sites such as Expedia, Lastminute, and Priceline.
What does this mean?
Your property will be linked to over 350,000 travel agents and distributors worldwide, providing access to all four major GDS systems and over 1000 international portal websites. This offer allows you to reach an even wider global market and ensures ease of management along with faster results and reduced overheads.
We place heavy emphasis on the initial setup of each property and how it appears in the GDS. This ensures that your property is fully and accurately represented and completely bookable! You will benefit from HotelREZ’s Global Preferred Partnerships with Travel Management Companies and additional marketing opportunities.
We have concluded an agreement with a dedicated partner that will deliver the best opportunities for maximising bookings.
- Link to all GDSs worldwide along with international travel websites
- Your availability and rate will be automatically linked to the IMC
- Confirmed booking delivered straight to the IMC (or PMS, if integrated with our booking engine)
- You and your guests receive immediate email notifications for confirmed bookings with an optional SMS notification
- You have control over percentage increases to your rates for the GDS and International Portal website bookings
- We deal with the travel agent
- Minimum one-year contract
GDS SUPPORT AND MAINTENANCE
Our team works with you to support your business development strategy. Your membership fee ensures you get the best professional support from our account and revenue management team. This includes:
- Strategic Marketing and Business Development distribution plan for your property
- Monthly pro-active calls from your Account Manager
- Monthly systems training sessions at your disposal, and at no additional cost
- On-demand support by telephone and HotelREZ’s excellent online chat facility
- Inclusion in our Core and Niche marketing programs. These are distributed worldwide to our database of agents, in the local language, including active, life, business, festival, destination, and channel marketing.
- Real-time dynamic reporting; have the information you need when you need it
RFP programs through GDS
Corporate, leisure, and strategic partner RFP’s are presented to our members via various online RFP tools including Lanyon, RFP Express, and Nexus. We work closely with our clients to ensure your account or revenue manager maximises your participation in the RFP’s open to you. We support the web-based system with regular free training sessions throughout the year.
Find out more about our Channel Management Solution