The reservation / purchase agreement is entered into wholly and exclusively between you (which term shall include you and any party included in the booking / purchase process by you) and the Service Provider.
The booking technology is supplied by In1 Solutions Ltd and/or its subsidiaries, hereinafter In1, and in doing so In1 acts solely as an intermediary facilitating your contract with the Service Provider through the use of In1 technologies.
You are not contracting for service with In1.
The Service Provider and In1 have taken reasonable care to ensure that the content of the website / reservation system is accurate. You the Customer acknowledge and accept that In1 is not responsible for any inaccuracies in such information.
By accepting these Terms & Conditions and proceeding with the purchase / booking you acknowledge and agree that you are wholly responsible for the choice of Service Provider and service and that the role and responsibility of In1 is limited at all times and without exception to the provision of booking / purchasing technologies and that at no time and for no cause shall our liability to you and any party included in the booking / purchase process used by you exceed the responsibility to recover or refund the deposit/purchase fee paid by you via our technologies to the Service Provider.
Where a deposit/payment is charged for your booking / purchase, when using the In1 Credit Card Payment Gateway, this will appear on your credit / debit card statement as “Booking: www.travelin1.com”. Please visit www.travelin1.com for more information.
Where the deposit is charged using the payment gateway of the service provider their name will appear on your credit / debit card statement.
The reservation / purchase confirmation email includes contact details for the Service Provider. The Service Provider is your first point of contact for all queries. In1 Customer Services may be contacted on email@example.com.
In addition to the above the service provider for accommodation or voucher sales will add their own terms and conditions.
Most accommodation providers will modify them to some limited degree.
Sample Room Reservation Terms
Rates are quoted and charged in XXX inclusive of local taxes (VAT/GST, etc) at the current rate.
Alternative currency rates are indicative only, are based on current exchange rates and are subject to fluctuation.
Rates quoted are subject to availability and alteration.
Special offers and certain periods may be subject to minimum stay requirements.
To make a booking you must enter the details of a valid credit or charge card legally held by you.
A non-refundable deposit of XX percent will be debited from your card at time of booking.
In the event that we cannot debit this deposit from your card then at time of booking or at any time post time of booking such reservation shall be null and void.
The balance of the accommodation charge as well as any additional costs incurred shall be paid prior to departure.
Reservations may be cancelled or amended up to 24 hours prior to day of arrival.
Failure to cancel your booking prior to this time will result in an automatic charge equivalent to 1 night’s accommodation being charged to your credit or charge card.
To cancel your booking please email the hotel directly quoting the Booking Reference Number issued with your confirmation.
Please note that the rates applying to children are inclusive of Bed and Breakfast only.
The cost of additional children’s meals shall be paid on departure.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information, The XXXXXX does not accept liability for any errors or omissions and reserves the right to change information and descriptions of products in the hotel.
Where an error occurs in terms of pricing the XXXXX reserves the right to change such pricing or in the event of that not being accepted, then, to refund any monies collected in full and final settlement of any dispute. This shall be the full limit to any liability applying to the XXXXXXX hotel.
The terms associated with the sales of vouchers / gift cards are also fully configurable by the service suppliers. In general, they relate to payment, validity, limitation of use and the security of the voucher.
We all want to ensure that the person the gift is intended for is the person that benefits from someone’s kind thought.
Sample Voucher Purchase # 1
- Gift cards can be exchanged for goods and services at XXXXX Hotels.
- Gift cards are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Gift cards can be used as part or full payment. No change will be given.
- Any remaining balance can be left on the card and spent on future purchases.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift cards are not cheque guarantee, credit, debit or charge cards.
- Package vouchers are subject to offer availability excluding event dates & Bank Holidays.
- All bookings are subject to availability. XXXXXXXXXX Hotels booking terms & conditions apply.
- XXXXX Hotel will not be held liable for cards which have been lost or stolen.
Sample Voucher Purchase # 2
- You will receive an email to confirm your voucher purchase. This is your voucher and should be printed and presented at the property to redeem.
- The total value of your gift voucher purchase will be debited from your card at time of purchase.
- If the voucher is a gift to someone, you may enter a recipient name and message. You should then pass the printed email voucher to the recipient.
- To purchase a voucher, you must enter the details of a valid credit or charge card legally held by you. The Security Code of the Card must also be entered. Card details will be validated prior to the transaction being confirmed and the Voucher Email being issued.
- All successful online transactions are confirmed to the purchaser by email. Each purchase is given a unique transaction reference. Please use this reference if you need to communicate with the issuer regarding any purchase.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- We do not accept responsibility for vouchers that are lost or mislaid.
- Neither In1 Solutions Ltd nor the issuer accepts responsibility for vouchers that are lost or mislaid.
- The use of voucher(s) to purchase accommodation, meals or services is subject to availability.
- Supplements may apply at restricted times for example Public Holidays and Special Events.
- Vouchers may be used for more than one transaction. Cash refunds are not permitted. A new voucher will be issued for any unused outstanding balance.
- Vouchers may not be redeemed for cash.
- Voucher Email must be presented on arrival at property. The property reserves the right to verify the identity of the user and to request an alternate means of payment if required.
- Vouchers that have been altered or damaged in any way will not be accepted.
- Vouchers that have expired will not be accepted.
- Vouchers with limited or specified availability i.e. midweek only will only be accepted where they are valid and apply to the given stay.
- The voucher purchase price is inclusive of Local Taxes.
- Where a transaction exceeds GBP 100 or EUR 100 in local currency, the issuer reserves the right in the interests of security to contact the purchaser and request further verification prior to the issuing of vouchers.
- Monetary vouchers can be exchanged for goods, services or gift cards, specific vouchers must be used for the purpose intended such as for example a spa treatment.
- This voucher can be used as full or part payment. No change will be given. Any residual balance will be transferred to a Hotel Gift Voucher Card and will then be valid for 1 year from the date which the transfer occurred.
- Vouchers are non-transferable and may not be resold or bartered.